America has again turned its conversation to gun control, in the wake of 17 young lives lost in a Florida high school. But despite all the cries for gun control, a lot of people just don’t think it’s a possible accomplishment for the United States.
Why? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- News Roundup: Tiger Woods Back, #KanyeWestChallenge, Why Your DMs May Not Be As Safe As You Thought
- Why It’s Time To Invest And How To Get Started
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
- T.I. Is Curating a Pop-Up Trap Music Museum
- This Is What Bisexual Men Want You to Know About Their Experience
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says