Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi. In an article on Hot New Hip Hop they mentioned that since then Scott has been a changed man. He smiles more, laughs and is in a better mood.
Scott has been working on a new album and sources say that his happy mood is making him more positive in the studio. Some of his closes friends believe that this will be his best album. There isn’t a release date on when fans should expect this new music, but we are hoping it’s great.
Rumors swirled about Scott not being around Jenner while she was pregnant, but he’s been very supportive. Reports state that he doesn’t even want to take some jobs so that he doesn’t have to leave Stormi. Over the weekend he was given the key to the city of his hometown in Missouri City, Texas. Congratulations again Travis Scott!
- T.I. Spreads Misinformation Claiming An Atlanta Mayoral Candidate Wants To Destroy The City’s Nightlife
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- President Biden Says Latest COVID Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!