Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi. In an article on Hot New Hip Hop they mentioned that since then Scott has been a changed man. He smiles more, laughs and is in a better mood.
Scott has been working on a new album and sources say that his happy mood is making him more positive in the studio. Some of his closes friends believe that this will be his best album. There isn’t a release date on when fans should expect this new music, but we are hoping it’s great.
Rumors swirled about Scott not being around Jenner while she was pregnant, but he’s been very supportive. Reports state that he doesn’t even want to take some jobs so that he doesn’t have to leave Stormi. Over the weekend he was given the key to the city of his hometown in Missouri City, Texas. Congratulations again Travis Scott!
- Black Tony In Need Of Comfort After Dog Dies
- Gary’s Tea: Twitter Is Outraged Over Serena Williams GQ Cover, Towanda Braxton Buys Herself A Mansion & More [VIDEO]
- H.E.R. Opens Up About Why She’s Such A Private Person And Janet Jackson Coming To Her Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rickey Smiley For Real: The Awkward Moment You And Your Ex Are Forced To Be Around Each Other [VIDEO]
- California Inmates Are Being Paid $1 An Hour To Fight Massive Wildfire
- All The Ways Michelle Obama Has Thrown Shade at Trump
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights
- Jill Scott Got Everybody Talkin’ Nasty For This One Reason [VIDEO]
- AM Roundup: GQ Sparks Serena Williams Controversy, The Game’s Wildfire Conspiracy, Missy & Timbaland Head Back to the Studio