Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner recently welcomed their baby girl, Stormi. In an article on Hot New Hip Hop they mentioned that since then Scott has been a changed man. He smiles more, laughs and is in a better mood.
Scott has been working on a new album and sources say that his happy mood is making him more positive in the studio. Some of his closes friends believe that this will be his best album. There isn’t a release date on when fans should expect this new music, but we are hoping it’s great.
Rumors swirled about Scott not being around Jenner while she was pregnant, but he’s been very supportive. Reports state that he doesn’t even want to take some jobs so that he doesn’t have to leave Stormi. Over the weekend he was given the key to the city of his hometown in Missouri City, Texas. Congratulations again Travis Scott!
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’