Mike Epps talks about the first annual BET Social Awards, presenting awards to people who had the greatest social media moments in 2017. He explains what kind of categories the show entails and the kinds of social media activity the show will recognize. Mike talks about rushing to catching up to the social media two years after its popularity. He also shares his thoughts on Quincy Jones‘ explosively detailed tell-all interview!
Then, Mike also speaks a bit on Mo’Nique‘s controversial bid against Netflix after she says she was lowballed on their offer to do a stand-up special. He talks about his upcoming “Meet The Blacks” sequel, which he executive produced and also features Kat Williams, Michael Blackson, and more. Mike also reveals a TV show reboot he would like to be apart of, and looking forward to whatever Ice Cube is cooking up next. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
- 50 Cent Posts Offensive Zaya Wade & R. Kelly Meme
- Kenya Moore’s Emotionally Draining Relationship Is A Lot
- “We Are Not A Couple” Wendy Denies Dating William Shelby
- Deontay Wilder Blames Heavy Costume For Tyson Fury Fade