Mike Epps talks about the first annual BET Social Awards, presenting awards to people who had the greatest social media moments in 2017. He explains what kind of categories the show entails and the kinds of social media activity the show will recognize. Mike talks about rushing to catching up to the social media two years after its popularity. He also shares his thoughts on Quincy Jones‘ explosively detailed tell-all interview!
Then, Mike also speaks a bit on Mo’Nique‘s controversial bid against Netflix after she says she was lowballed on their offer to do a stand-up special. He talks about his upcoming “Meet The Blacks” sequel, which he executive produced and also features Kat Williams, Michael Blackson, and more. Mike also reveals a TV show reboot he would like to be apart of, and looking forward to whatever Ice Cube is cooking up next. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Claims That Carmelo Anthony Is The Father Of Her Twins Amidst LaLa Filing Divorce
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 11 Years Of Marriage
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]