Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!
- RIP Anthony Lowe: Video Shows LA Cops Chasing Black Man With Amputated Legs Before Shooting Him To Death
- Money On My Mind: Lil Wayne Announces ‘Welcome To Tha Carter Tour’
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Ride Together, Die Together: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Announce Bad Boys 4 Is On The Way
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees