Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- Jay-Z Rips Into The Mayor Of Philadelphia For Moving “Made In America” And He Responds
- LeBron James, Jayson Tatum & DeMar DeRozan’s “NBA 2K19” Ratings Revealed
- 2018 Most Stressed Cities In America
- White Man Called Cops On Black Man Over Hard Foul In Pickup Basketball
- Why People Are Criticizing R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Explains Why It’s So Important To Get Educated About Politics Now More Than Ever [EXCLUSIVE]
- Shuri From “Black Panther” Is Getting Her Own Marvel Series
- Did LeBron James Join The Lakers For Nothing? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony Blames Mike Mike For Missing Work [EXCLUSIVE]
- Man Who Threatened To Kill Maxine Waters’ Gets Insanely Weak Punishment