Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One