Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- LaTocha Scott Talks Verzuz With SWV, Xscape’s New Album, & Returning To Gospel [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How To Fix Your Credit Faster Without Paying Someone [WATCH]
- Shekinah Jo Is Accusing Her Ex-Friend Tiny Harris Of Paying “Blogs” To Slander Her
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hurting A Woman During A Road Rage Hit-And-Run Incident
- Did You Know Tank Sang Background On Aaliyah’s ‘Come Over’?
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Apologies For ‘Confusion’ Her Office Caused in Adam Toldeo Case
- Swizz Beatz Doubles Down On Calling Out Phony Friends At DMX’s Funeral
- Erica Mena Wants All The Smoke With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Pop Smoke Was Shot Over A Rolex By A 15-Year-Old
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape