Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- Beyonce’ Speaks Out And Demands Justice For George Floyd [WATCH]
- Faith Evans Arrested In Alleged Domestic Abuse Against Spouse Stevie J
- The Wife Of Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin, Who Is Accused Of Killing Of George Floyd, Has Filed For Divorce
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- JAY-Z Called Minnesota Governor To Demand Justice For George Floyd
- Atlanta Officers Tase Young Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car After Curfew [VIDEO]
- “Yall Not Tired Yet?” National Mall Monuments Vandalized During Protests In Washington D.C.
- J.R. Smith Brutally Beats Up Protestor For Vandalizing His Car [Video]
- Atlanta Officers Fired After Tasing AUC Students After Saturday Protests
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “Black Music Month Promotion” Presented by AARP