Donald Glover is still running high over his Grammy award for Best Traditional R&B Performance. He also is excited about his role as “Lando Calrissian” in the “Solo: A Star Wars Story” and the upcoming season of the his hit show “Atlanta.” In an interview with Esquire, he spoke about what fans can expect, making are for Black people and more.
Glover received advice from A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip about how to make the second season better than the first. He said, “I tried to do the Q-Tip take on it. After their first album, he was like, ‘I’m kicking this sophomore-slump shit in the ass.’ I know season two of Atlanta is something because it makes me nervous.”
In the interview Glover spoke about how in his show he’s able to give Black people the narrative over their story. He also talked about his pro-Black parents and expressed that he is like the new Tupac. “Atlanta” season 2 will premiere on March 1st at 10pm.
- “Scandal” Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Syracuse Frat Suspended After Footage Of Pledge Professing Hate For “N*ggers,” “Sp*cs,” & “K*kes” Surfaces [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Meek Mill Was Setup To Fail [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]