We will never forget the viral video of Amanda Seales confronting Caitlyn Jenner while at the Katy Perry dinner. Recently, Seales sat down with The Root and was asked about that evening. She said, “Sometimes I feel I have to be the warrior of truth.”
During that time she mentioned that things needed to be addressed. Seales gathered her thoughts and pulled them together because Jenner like many others are listening to lies. The conversation guided her to talk about privilege that some people have and will never understand what others go through.
Seales said, “I’m not hostile, I’m passionate.” It was her moment to educate over 60 million of Perry’s followers that needed to know the truth. Some might think Seales was a little harsh, but we are thankful for people like her.
- Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Facing Federal Fraud Charges
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood! [PHOTOS]
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Billboard’s 100 Best Albums of the Decade
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton To Face Questions Over Of Alleged Fraud In $76K Bankruptcy Matter
- T.I.’s Daughter Deyjah Harris Deleted Her Social Media Accounts
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles