We will never forget the viral video of Amanda Seales confronting Caitlyn Jenner while at the Katy Perry dinner. Recently, Seales sat down with The Root and was asked about that evening. She said, “Sometimes I feel I have to be the warrior of truth.”
During that time she mentioned that things needed to be addressed. Seales gathered her thoughts and pulled them together because Jenner like many others are listening to lies. The conversation guided her to talk about privilege that some people have and will never understand what others go through.
Seales said, “I’m not hostile, I’m passionate.” It was her moment to educate over 60 million of Perry’s followers that needed to know the truth. Some might think Seales was a little harsh, but we are thankful for people like her.
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein
- 50 Cent Posts Offensive Zaya Wade & R. Kelly Meme
- Kenya Moore’s Emotionally Draining Relationship Is A Lot
- “We Are Not A Couple” Wendy Denies Dating William Shelby
- Deontay Wilder Blames Heavy Costume For Tyson Fury Fade