We will never forget the viral video of Amanda Seales confronting Caitlyn Jenner while at the Katy Perry dinner. Recently, Seales sat down with The Root and was asked about that evening. She said, “Sometimes I feel I have to be the warrior of truth.”
During that time she mentioned that things needed to be addressed. Seales gathered her thoughts and pulled them together because Jenner like many others are listening to lies. The conversation guided her to talk about privilege that some people have and will never understand what others go through.
Seales said, “I’m not hostile, I’m passionate.” It was her moment to educate over 60 million of Perry’s followers that needed to know the truth. Some might think Seales was a little harsh, but we are thankful for people like her.
- The Best Natural Oils To Put Under Your Eyes
- Signs He’s Never Going To Be The Man You Deserve
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case
- John Gray Denies Cheating, Defends His Wife, Aventer Gray
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Congrats: Derrick Rose & Wife Alaina Expecting Baby Number Two
- Yung Joc Gets 3-D Tupac Haircut [PHOTOS]
- Michael Avenatti Arrest Gives R. Kelly’s Lawyer Boost In Sex Tape Defense
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?