The New England Patriots already had a long ride home from Minnesota after the team lost to the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday during their Super Bowl LII contest. On Monday (Feb. 5), Pats tight end Rob Gronkowski’s home was broken into with several items seized and police are investigating the theft.
In a recording of the call Monday between responding officers and dispatch, a dispatcher said, “multiple safes and possible guns” were taken.
Foxborough Police Chief William Baker on Tuesday would not say when the robbery happened or what was taken from the house, but he did say that Gronkowski was away at Super Bowl LII when the break-in occurred.
“There were items stolen,” Baker told reporters Tuesday morning. “We’re not going to release the nature of the items stolen.
“Obviously the people who committed the theft know what was stolen. It’s an investigative advantage for us to know that as well and not share it with the public, so I won’t have any further comment on that.”
The outlet adds that Gronkowski’s home is not far from the Pats’ home stadium, and the team arrived back to the area on Monday afternoon with police publicly stating that they were on the scene of the home that evening.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
Cops Look Into Break-In At New England Patriots Player Rob Gronkowski’s Home was originally published on hiphopwired.com