Super Bowl is approaching fast and many of us can’t wait to watch the big game as well as the commercials. According to Okay Player, several commercial teasers have already been released and some familiar faces are in them. Morgan Freeman and Peter Dinklage are setting aside acting and rapping their hearts out in the Doritos and Mountain Dew commercials.
Dinklage is rapping Busta Rhymes verse of “Look At Me Now” and Freeman gives us a portion of Missy Elliott’s “Get Ur Freak On.” His delivery is spot on and will make you laugh. He looks so cool as he walks down the hall making everything ice cold.
Freeman said, “I never tried rapping before. If it came natural to me I think I would have made some money doing it. It didn’t come naturally at all. Talking that fast and trying to be clear is difficult for someone like me who is used to talking slow. I had to do it pretty much all day to get it right.” Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Gary’s Tea: Khloe Kardashian To Be Step Mama + Stevie J Asks Faith Evans For Spousal Support
- Gangsta Boo Is Unapologetic About Her Comments On Bizzy Bone’s Mental Health
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Stevie J Demands Spousal Support From Faith Evans In Divorce
- Dr. Collier Says COVID-19 Cases Are On The Rise, Omicron Variant Now In These States [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Easily Beat LeBron James’ Old High School St. Vincent-St. Mary’s
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix