There’s going to be a battle, courtesy of Doritos Blaze and Mountain Dew Ice, between Missy Elliott & Morgan Freeman and Busta Rhymes & Peter Dinklage at the Super Bowl. In an ad for the major sporting event, Missy and Busta were teaching Morgan and Peter, respectively, how to rap for the battle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Gary’s Tea: Khloe Kardashian To Be Step Mama + Stevie J Asks Faith Evans For Spousal Support
- Gangsta Boo Is Unapologetic About Her Comments On Bizzy Bone’s Mental Health
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Stevie J Demands Spousal Support From Faith Evans In Divorce
- Dr. Collier Says COVID-19 Cases Are On The Rise, Omicron Variant Now In These States [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Bronny James & Sierra Canyon Easily Beat LeBron James’ Old High School St. Vincent-St. Mary’s
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix