There’s going to be a battle, courtesy of Doritos Blaze and Mountain Dew Ice, between Missy Elliott & Morgan Freeman and Busta Rhymes & Peter Dinklage at the Super Bowl. In an ad for the major sporting event, Missy and Busta were teaching Morgan and Peter, respectively, how to rap for the battle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dwyane Wade Feared For Gabrielle Union’s Life After Multiple Micarriages
- Family Feud: Dame Dash Calls His Own Kids Clowns [Video]
- ‘Notebook’ Costume Designer Happy Kobe Bryant Bought Dress
- Eva’s Corner: Woman Finds Out Her Husband Is Her First Cousin
- 8th Grade Year Book Featuring Kobe Bryant’s Signature Expected To Fetch Over $20K
- Michael Jordan Honors Kobe Bryant With Moving Tribute At Memorial [Video]
- Jussie Smollett Pleads Not Guilty To Restored Charges Accusing Him Of Staging An Attack Against Himself
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Criticized + Steven Spielberg Embarrassed for Porn-Star Daughter
- Bill Cosby’s IG Page Shows Support For Convicted Rapist Harvey Weinstein
- Hot Spot: 50 Cent Trolling Again On The Gram + Billy Cosby Speaks on Harvey Weinstein