Over the past couple of months women have come forward to talk about being allegedly sexually assaulted by different celebrities. Too Short is now facing a lawsuit after a woman claims she was sexually assaulted by him. In her lawsuit she states that that she was also raped inside her LA hotel room.
According to The Source, Teana Louis, the woman behind the lawsuit thought her and Too Short were going to make a song together, but he forced her onto the bed. He then allegedly performed oral sex on her, but she didn’t want it. Too Short mentioned that he has text messages to prove that everything was consensual. We will keep you updated as this story develops.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A “Shield” To Cheat On Melania
- Cleveland Cavaliers’ Larry Nance, Jr. Gets Married [PHOTO]
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals He Had A Child On The Way, Fans Are Joyous And Skeptical
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- What Should Happen To The Man Who Filmed T.I. With Another Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why People Think XXXTentacion Faked His Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Explains Why Mary J. Blige Should Not Have To Pay Spousal Support [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shoots Wal-Mart Gunman