Over the past couple of months women have come forward to talk about being allegedly sexually assaulted by different celebrities. Too Short is now facing a lawsuit after a woman claims she was sexually assaulted by him. In her lawsuit she states that that she was also raped inside her LA hotel room.
According to The Source, Teana Louis, the woman behind the lawsuit thought her and Too Short were going to make a song together, but he forced her onto the bed. He then allegedly performed oral sex on her, but she didn’t want it. Too Short mentioned that he has text messages to prove that everything was consensual. We will keep you updated as this story develops.
- Remy Ma’s Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Woman Shouts N-Word, Literally Stops The Show At “Black Panther” Screening
- Trey Songz Allegedly Assaults Woman For Talking To Another Man
- Prank Call: Maintenance Demands To Know How The Toilet Backed Up [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Tyler Perry Make “Wakandian Family Reunion”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Are The Benefits To Having A Sister Wife? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Was Wendy Williams Out Of Line For Her Comments About Beyoncè? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ja Rule Protests For Better Public Housing [VIDEO]
- Did Trey Songz Pop A Woman In The Mouth? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica Mena Makes Her Way To A New City And So Much More Drama On “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Trailer [VIDEO]