Comedian Mo’Nique outed Netflix last week for offering her only half a million dollars to do a comedy special. The academy-award winning actress turned down the offer, especially after Netflix offered Dave Chappelle $20 million, Amy Schumer $11 million. Now she, as well as Wanda Sykes, who received a similar treatment from Netflix, is calling for a boycott of Netflix because of the gender wage gap.
While the gap between what men and women make in every industry is all too real, should the two comic icons have made a whole bunch of hubbub, or taken the deal this time around so they could bargain for more next time? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals What Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Eric Holder Indicted
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Biggie Smalls Is The Illest: Brooklyn Street To Be Renamed After Notorious B.I.G