Comedian Mo’Nique outed Netflix last week for offering her only half a million dollars to do a comedy special. The academy-award winning actress turned down the offer, especially after Netflix offered Dave Chappelle $20 million, Amy Schumer $11 million. Now she, as well as Wanda Sykes, who received a similar treatment from Netflix, is calling for a boycott of Netflix because of the gender wage gap.
While the gap between what men and women make in every industry is all too real, should the two comic icons have made a whole bunch of hubbub, or taken the deal this time around so they could bargain for more next time? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]