Comedian Mo’Nique outed Netflix last week for offering her only half a million dollars to do a comedy special. The academy-award winning actress turned down the offer, especially after Netflix offered Dave Chappelle $20 million, Amy Schumer $11 million. Now she, as well as Wanda Sykes, who received a similar treatment from Netflix, is calling for a boycott of Netflix because of the gender wage gap.
While the gap between what men and women make in every industry is all too real, should the two comic icons have made a whole bunch of hubbub, or taken the deal this time around so they could bargain for more next time? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from RSMS Uncut on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A “Shield” To Cheat On Melania
- Cleveland Cavaliers’ Larry Nance, Jr. Gets Married [PHOTO]
- XXXTentacion’s Mom Reveals He Had A Child On The Way, Fans Are Joyous And Skeptical
- Rickey Smiley Shows Off His Diving Skills! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jim Jones Arrested After Car Chase, Caught With Guns & Pills
- What Should Happen To The Man Who Filmed T.I. With Another Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why People Think XXXTentacion Faked His Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Explains Why Mary J. Blige Should Not Have To Pay Spousal Support [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shoots Wal-Mart Gunman