This 102-year-old woman reminds us that age ain’t nothing but a number!
Ida Keeling, who is also an avid runner, recently shared some of her health advice with Allure–and it’s pretty LIT. One of her secrets to better her wellness includes taking a shot of Hennessy everyday.
“The doctor put me on Hennessy in 1972 because I had poor circulation. I take me a lil shot in a glass straight,” she said.
Obviously liquor isn’t the only thing that she swears by for staying alive.
Keeling also suggests, “Eating for nutrition and not for taste. I drink cod liver oil in the morning. I take that and orange juice and all kind of vegetables.”
When it comes to exercising, the marathon runner is adamant that it should be done daily. “Make sure you exercise every day, exercise is the best medicine out there,” she says. “Because if you don’t use it, you’re going to lose it.”
As we wrote above, Keeling is a record-breaking runner who made history in 2016 for being the oldest woman to complete a 100-meter run.
Take a look:
Talk about an inspiration!
- What’s Trending: Don’t Pull My Black Card But I Have Never Seen This Black Movie [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz Calls For Netflix Boycott Because Of Jeffery Dahmer Series [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Teams Up With Delta Air Lines To Launch The ‘Runway Collection’
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Nothin’ But A Gameshow Baby: Snoop Dogg’s Hilarious Wheel of Fortune Appearance
- DeMar DeRozan Says Retirement Is The Only Thing That Will Make Him Happy
- KKK Photo: Florida Officials Challenge DeSantis As GOP Quietly Replaces Disgraced Commissioner
- Shaq Reveals He’s A “Serial Cheater” So He Refuses To Comment On Ime Udoka’s Scandal
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Fall Preppy Vibes In Latest New York And Co. Fit
- Sanaa Lathan Praises Doja Cat: ‘I Think She Is The Real Deal’
102-Year-Old Says She Stays Healthy With A Shot Of Hennessy Every Day was originally published on hellobeautiful.com