Suge Knight has been in jail for quite some time. He is awaiting on his trial and according to XXL , he believes that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is spying on him. Knight recently filed a motion and mentioned that they “have secretly listened to every word” since August 22, 2012.
He claims they eavesdrops on his calls that are supposed to be attorney-client privileged. Knight wanted the judge to throw out several documents that allow listening to conversations, but they were made by a judge that recused himself from the case. He is still in jail for being involved in a fatal hit-and-run incident.
His friend, Terry Carter died from the accident. Suge allegedly feared for his life when the incident occurred. He turned himself in and was charged with murder as well as attempted murder. His trial will start next week.
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation