Suge Knight has been in jail for quite some time. He is awaiting on his trial and according to XXL , he believes that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is spying on him. Knight recently filed a motion and mentioned that they “have secretly listened to every word” since August 22, 2012.
He claims they eavesdrops on his calls that are supposed to be attorney-client privileged. Knight wanted the judge to throw out several documents that allow listening to conversations, but they were made by a judge that recused himself from the case. He is still in jail for being involved in a fatal hit-and-run incident.
His friend, Terry Carter died from the accident. Suge allegedly feared for his life when the incident occurred. He turned himself in and was charged with murder as well as attempted murder. His trial will start next week.
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta