Ever since Omarosa Manigault Newman got the boot from the White House — or as she likes to call it, “resigned” — she has been teasing “her story.” Reports claims the reality star will earn as much as $10 million for a book deal and she is ready to spill every drop of the tea.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Life & Style,“Omarosa has dirt on the Trumps’ ‘icy’ interactions. ‘She knows how much time they spend together and whether or not they even sleep in the same bedroom,’ says a source. ‘How much does Melania have to put up with? Does she really agree with her husband’s stance on things? Does she believe any of the sexual harassment allegations lodged against him or are they all lies? Does she plan to divorce him once they’re out of the White House? All these questions could be answered.’” Political analysts claim Omarosa could be Donald Trump’s “worst nightmare.”
In addition, Omarosa allegedly has some dish on his daughter Ivanka and her relationship with Melania, which has reportedly been tense.
This will be enjoyable to see Omarosa sell out everyone at the White House. The reality television villain clearly has no loyalty to anyone. Moreover, even if some of Omarosa’s accounts are exaggerated or partly “fake news,” which Trump will undoubtedly claim, 45 has no one to blame but himself. Omarosa is the monster he created and had the nerve to put her in the White House.
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Getting Comfortable Talking With Wendy Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Toya Wright Overreacting To Reginae Carter’s Portrayal On “Growing Up Hip-Hop?” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kodak Black Was Arrested While On Instagram Live [VIDEO]
Famous, Black, & Republican
1. Donnie McClurkin is a registered Republican.Source:PR 1 of 16
2. Condoleezza Rice is a registered Republican.Source:PR 2 of 16
3. Colin Powell served as U.S. Secretary of State under President George W. Bush.Source:PR 3 of 16
4. Stacey Dash supported Mitt Romney.Source:YouTube Screenshot 4 of 16
5. Zora Neale Hurston was a supporter of the Republican Party for much of her life.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. 50 Cent is a registered Republican.Source:PR 6 of 16
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a registered Republican.Source:The Rock Instagram 7 of 16
8. “Divorce Court” judge, Lynn Toler, is Black and Republican.Source:PR 8 of 16
9. Jimmie “JJ” Walker is a registered Republican.Source:PR 9 of 16
10. Sheryl Underwood is a registered Republican.Source:PR 10 of 16
11. Don King is a registered Republican.Source:PR 11 of 16
12. Karl Malone is a registered Republican.Source:PR 12 of 16
13. Bishop T.D. Jakes is a registered Republican.Source:AP 13 of 16
14. Joseph C. Phillips is a registered Republican.Source:Screenshot 14 of 16
15. Wilt Chamberlain is a registered Republican.Source:AP 15 of 16
16. Greg Anthony supports Mitt Romney.Source:PR 16 of 16
SOURCE: Life & Style