From the looks of this epic photoshoot, it’s clear that Duke University’s Class of 2018 is boasting some incredibly beautiful and intelligent Black women.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“I’m speechless ,take a moment to look at my sister and her class of graduating Educated Strong Amazing Black Women from Duke University. I hope many young black queens see these women as an inspiration , and an encouragement to never let anybody tell you that you can’t do or become something amazing in life,” foreign.mah wrote in her Instagram post.
Just take a look at all of this melanin!
Here they are, all smiles:
Slaying for days!
The pic of these 46 sistas was shot by photographer Joseph W. Kim, a fellow Duke student who explained on his website that he has a passion for “telling the stories of people whose stories aren’t often heard.”
We see you queens! Hopefully other young women will look to them and be inspired as well!
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
9 #BlackGirlMagic T-Shirts We Can’t Wait To Rock
1. It’s A WrapSource: 1 of 9
2. Shut Up Keep GrindingSource: 2 of 9
3. Curl PowerSource: 3 of 9
4. Very Black FlagSource: 4 of 9
5. Wife A Black GirlSource: 5 of 9
6. Maybe It’s Coconut OilSource: 6 of 9
7. Special Girl Real Good GirlSource: 7 of 9
8. Shirley ChisholmSource: 8 of 9
9. Queendom TeeSource: 9 of 9
Duke University’s Class Of 2018 Is Full Of Beautiful Intelligent Sistas was originally published on hellobeautiful.com