Tyrese and his wife Samantha Gibson were married on Feb. 14, 2017, by Pastor Creflo Dollar.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Exactly seven months later, the pair sat down for an interview with the televangelist for his show, “Your World with Creflo: 100th Episode Special.”
Among the topics discussed was their method of dealing with haters.
“Haters got a job to do. Nobody wants to be unemployed,” Tyrese said. “Instead of only being affected by what haters have to say, sometimes you can actually learn a lot from haters.”
Tyrese explained that some haters can offer insight with their hate without being vicious, while others are just “mean and trying to tear you all the way out.”
He also cited having God in your life as the best buffer against the negative energy haters can bring.
Watch the “haters” clip below, followed by the entire interview:
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell6 of 11
7. The Hairstons7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy11 of 11
Tyrese And His Wife Talk To Creflo Dollar About Marriage And “Haters” [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com