Bruno Mars and Chance The Rapper both publicly made it known that they would love to work with each other. Only thing left to do is hop in the studio right?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While doing his #AskTheDragon fan questions on Twitter, someone wanted to know who Bruno would like to collaborate with, obviously he said Chance.
Well Chance was stalking Bruno’s page showing interest in another one of his tweets and accidentally saw who Mars wanted to get in the studio with.
Chance The Rapper says he already has choreography ideas so I’m guessing this is a done deal.
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
1. History.1 of 8
2. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?2 of 8
3. Steph Curry is proud.3 of 8
4. The king of Chicago, R. Kelly, shouted out the young king.4 of 8
5. Common is pleased.5 of 8
6. Even Larry King had to chime in.6 of 8
7. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.7 of 8
8. Bishop TD Jakes felt the Chance spirit.8 of 8
Bruno Mars And Chance The Rapper Collab On The Way? was originally published on boomphilly.com