Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to TMZ, the Basketball Wives star has no intentions on returning the $1.4 million rock despite being legally obligated to do so.
Ev allegedly called the engagement off after growing suspicious Crawford was cheating. Crawford proposed to Ev in 2013. She apparently called it off.
Evelyn Lozada Shares First Picture Of Son Carl Leo (PHOTOS)
1. Evelyn Lozada and her daughter, Shaniece Hairston, enjoy Mother’s Day together.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. The first picture ever uploaded of Evelyn Lozada’s baby boy, Carl Leo!Source:Instgram 2 of 9
3. Evelyn Lozada snapping some sexy selfies.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Eveyn and Shaniece at a Dodgers game on Mother’s Day.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Evelyn Lozada and friend take a bathroom selfie.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. More sexy selfies from Shaniece Hairston.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. More selfies on Mother’s Day.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. And again.Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. Shaniece shows off her flashy Chanel bag.Source:Instagram 9 of 9
Evelyn Lozada Isn’t Giving Back Her $1.4 Million Engagement Ring [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com