Friday night, Bill Maher illustrated white privilege for his Real Time With Bill Maher viewership by showing how tolerant Republicans have become now that the President is a mediocre White man.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Maher points to the hypocrisy of a Republican party that has “pulled utter 180s on infrastructure, free trade, reducing debt, family values, the constitution…” Since seeing is believing, Maher partners with Obama impersonator Reggie Brown to show the farce (and impossibility) of Trump’s brain in Obama’s body.
Replicating Obama’s pitch and mannerisms, Brown delivered lines like, “I like people who weren’t captured,” and “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest and you know it.” Perhaps one of the most impactful illustrations of the double standard that exists under White supremacy was Brown’s impression of Obama repeating Trump’s quotes about sexuality.
While Maher suggests that Republicans would have been disturbed if a Black man had said that he grabbed women by their genitalia without “even wait[ing],” as Trump said on Access Hollywood, he actually implicates an entire American public with double standards for acceptable manhood. “I don’t know the exact definition of white privilege,” Maher says, “but being able to talk about grabbing pussies and how big your dick is,and still getting elected president… that’s gotta come close.”
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…10 of 10
SOURCE: The Grio
Bill Maher & Obama Impersonator Expose Republican Hypocrisy [VIDEO] was originally published on newsone.com