As politics rage on in the White House, Barack and Michelle Obama are out here making people’s day with their small gestures of kindness.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
One women was the recipient of Obama love when she invited them to her wedding. The bride sent an invitation in the mail and the Obamas actually responded! Twitter user @96_brooke posted a tweet of the reply the Obamas sent to her mom (the bride). The message was printed on their own letterhead and it read, “Congratulations on your wedding. We hope that your marriage is blessed with love, laughter, and happiness and that your bond grows stronger with each passing year. This occasion marks the beginning of a lifelong partnership, and as you embark on this journey, know you have our very best for the many joys and adventures that lie ahead.” – Signed Barack and Michelle Obama.
Lives were changed.
So far, 40,000 people have retweeted Brooke’s post and it’s garnered over 200,000 likes. It’s not confirmed if the Obama’s actually plan on attending the wedding. They’ve sent responses to couples who’ve invited them to their wedding before, with one instance happening in 2014 and another last year. Brooke posted the address her mom sent the invite to so if you want to send out a wedding invite, here you go:
The Obamas Slay At The State Dinner
1. Barack & Michelle Obama posing with the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau1 of 10
2. Our Fly POTUS and Canadian Prime Minster Gaze At Their Beautiful Wives2 of 10
3. Barack & Michelle Arrive At The State Dinner3 of 10
4. Sasha Obama Serving In Naeem Khan Resort 2016 collection4 of 10
5. Malia Stunned In Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2015 Collection5 of 10
6. Malia’s Dress Cost $18K6 of 10
7. President Obama Looked Incredibly Handsome7 of 10
8. Grant Hill & Tamia Looked Gorgeous8 of 10
9. Grant Hill & Tamia9 of 10
10. Ryan Reynonds & Blake Lively Look Amaze10 of 10
A Woman Invited The Obamas To Her Wedding And Actually Got A Response was originally published on globalgrind.com