Before Naturri Naughton was known and praised for her role on “Power,” and before Adrienne Bailon was a co-host of “The Real” and newly wifed up to gospel great Israel Houghton, they were in a girl group known as 3LW. Like many groups, 3LW eventually met its demise with a lot of turmoil going on behind the scenes. After years and years of silence, Naturi and Adrienne got together on The Real and publicly shared their reconciliation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This was the warm, fuzzy happy ending feeling inside that every 3LW fan could ever hope for. But the only person who wasn’t smiling ear to ear after the sweet exchange was the former manager for 3LW, who immediately hopped on Twitter to make some things clear. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Gary’s Tea: Why Adrienne Bailon & Israel Houghton Shouldn’t Wait Until Marriage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Adrienne Bailon Apologizes To Former 3LW Member Naturi Naughton On “The Real” [VIDEO]
RELATED: Naturi Naughton Speaks On “Power” & “Empire” Comparisons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Girl Power: R&B Girl Groups
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Group En Vogue is known for best for their hit song "Hold On." (Photo: Retna)
1 of 10
2. 2. The Las Vegas-based group was founded by Missy Elliott. (The Urban Daily)
2 of 10
3. 3. The group Blaque made its first appearance in a Lil' Kim video. (Photo: Retna)
3 of 10
4. 4. Brownstone is known best for its hit song "If You Love Me." (Photo: EURweb)
4 of 10
5. 5. Destiny's Child was formed in Houston and has sold over 40 million albums. (Retna)
5 of 10
6. 6. The group Jade is best known for the hit song "Don't Walk Away."
6 of 10
7. 7. MoKenStef is best known for the hit song "He's Mine." (The Urban Daily)
7 of 10
8. 8. Sisters With Voices originally formed as a gospel group in the 90's. (Photo: Rance Elgin)
8 of 10
9. 9. TLC has been ranked one of the greatest musical trios.
9 of 10
10. 10. Total was one of the signature acts of Bad Boy Records. (The Urban Daily)
10 of 10