The mother of 8-year-old Gabriel Taye recently said that her son was viciously bullied at a Cincinnati, Ohio elementary school before he took his own life in January, reports ABC2 Baltimore.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
From ABC2 Baltimore:
Gabe Taye hanged himself from his bunk bed with a tie in January. His mom claims there is proof that he was bullied at school.
The family’s attorney [Jennifer Branch] says there is video of Gabe being attacked by another student in the boys bathroom [at Carson Elementary School] and lost consciousness.
Branch added that there are concerns that more violence is going on at Carson, reports WLWT Cincinnati.
Celebrities Who’ve Considered Suicide
1. UFC fighter Ronda RouseySource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Actress Halle BerrySource:Getty 2 of 7
3. Rapper EminemSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. Comedian Richard PryorSource:Getty 4 of 7
5. Rapper Kanye WestSource:Getty 5 of 7
6. Actor Robin WilliamsSource:Getty 6 of 7
7. Rock star Kurt CobainSource:Getty 7 of 7
Ohio Mother Says 8-Year-Old Son Was Bullied Before Committing Suicide was originally published on newsone.com