Although Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian are back together and seemingly on track to walking down the aisle, the former dancer will not be allowed to legally profit off of her soon-to-be name “Angela Kardashian.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A few months back, Blac Chyna had been trying to trademark the name Angela Kardashian, and then profit off it by using it for business ventures and appearances, but the Kardashian sisters weren’t having it. Kim, Kourtney and Khloe filed a petition in court to block Chyna’s from using the family name, and now we’ve learned a judge has ruled in the family’s favor. That means no Angela Kardashian for Miss Chyna…even if she marries Rob.
For now, Angela and Rob seem to be on good terms, and Chyna hasn’t responded to or appealed the court’s decision. Perhaps she’ll have a stronger case once she’s officially Mrs. Kardashian.
We’re Throwing Blac Chyna A Baby Shower, And The Theme Is Petty
1. Save the Date1 of 7
2. Baby YeezysSource:Instagram 2 of 7
3. Kardashian Kids Endorsement DealSource:Instagram 3 of 7
4. A Management Contract With Kris JennerSource:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Cake By the PoundSource:Instagram 5 of 7
6. North’s Couture Hand-Me-DownsSource:Instagram 6 of 7
7. Her Own Spinoff Reality Show With Sebastian Thomaz and King CairoSource:Instagram 7 of 7
SOURCE: TMZ | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty