In an era where Hollywood celebrities and social media stars grace endless magazine covers, it’s nice to see a genuine supermodel on the cover of a magazine and show all of the amateurs how it’s done. Jessica White has been doing her thing in the fashion industry for years now and has definitely earned her supermodel moniker. She is serving full face on the cover of the latest issue of Sheen magazine and opening up in an in-depth exclusive interview.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Her radiant chocolate skin on full display surrounded by a head full of voluminous, wild curls, Jessica White is quite the stunning figure on the cover of the January 2017 issue of Sheen magazine. In the “Power of Beauty” issue, she gets candid about her ideas on feminism, her new name change and how she believes men should be treated.
Via Sheen Magazine:
In the glossy issue, gorgeous ‘wanderer’ Jessica “Jypsy” White reveals what’s in a name, as she discusses the spiritual reference to her new name, recognizing good energy, domination, submission—and simply put, letting a man be a man.
[Jessica White]: “I’m only a feminist from my want for a man to be a man. I want to be submissive to a man that has a mission. I’m not trying to do a man’s job…I believe if you want to be the man of the house, be that. I just know I won’t be the woman sitting at home. I want to come to set, do what I have to do, then come home, cook, put the kids down and get my ass back on the red carpet.”
In addition to the bohemian-influenced cover look, Jessica White turns up the heat in a sexy inside photo that highlights her supermodel figure and genetically-blessed good looks. Also in the issue are interviews with actress Keesha Sharp of FOX’s Lethal Weapon, actor Morocco Omari who plays Terrence Howard’s long-lost brother on Empire and gospel singer and actress Tamela Mann. You can pick up the January issue of Sheen magazine on newsstands January 3rd.
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Black Models Then and Now
1. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Black Models Then and NowSource:Getty 1 of 26
2. Naomi CampbellSource:Getty 2 of 26
3. Veronica WebbSource:Getty 3 of 26
4. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 4 of 26
5. Georgianna RobertsonSource:Getty 5 of 26
6. Alek WekSource:Getty 6 of 26
7. Liya KebedeSource:Getty 7 of 26
8. Jessica WhiteSource:Getty 8 of 26
9. Noemie LenoirSource:Getty 9 of 26
10. Selita EbanksSource:Getty 10 of 26
11. Lyndsey ScottSource:Getty 11 of 26
12. Sessilee LopezSource:Getty 12 of 26
13. Chanel ImanSource:Getty 13 of 26
14. Anais MaliSource:Getty 14 of 26
15. Jourdan DunnSource:Getty 15 of 26
16. Malaika FirthSource:Getty 16 of 26
17. Imaan HammamSource:Getty 17 of 26
18. Grace MaharySource:Getty 18 of 26
19. Joan SmallsSource:Getty 19 of 26
20. Leomie AndersonSource:Getty 20 of 26
21. Sharam DinizSource:Getty 21 of 26
22. Gracie CarvalhoSource:Getty 22 of 26
23. Lais RibeiroSource:Getty 23 of 26
24. Cindy BrunaSource:Getty 24 of 26
25. Jasmine TookesSource:Getty 25 of 26
26. Maria BorgesSource:Getty 26 of 26
Check out today’s Top Stories here:
Jessica White Smolders On The Cover Of “Sheen” Magazine was originally published on hellobeautiful.com