Chicago-bred rapper Kanye West was released from an LA medical facility on Wednesday after being admitted for mental exhaustion. Although he has left UCLA Medical Center, West will continue to undergo psychological and medical treatment. According to People, as West recovers he will not return home to be with his wife Kim Kardashian West and their two children.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A source tells People that the 39-year-old rapper is receiving treatment elsewhere. “He is receiving outpatient care somewhere else with a medical team,” says the source. “Kim still seems concerned but is supportive. They don’t know for how long Kanye will need outpatient care.” It was also revealed that although Kim Kardashian West has been supportive of him through this process, she is concerned about how West will act around their two children, 3-year-old North and 11-month-old Saint. “She is very worried about the kids being around Kanye,” says the source. “There are frustrations and problems, like any relationship, but they love each other deeply.”
West was admitted into UCLA’s Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital on November 21. Days prior to being taken to the hospital, he went on rants during his Saint Pablo tour shows about Jay Z, Beyoncé, and Hillary Clinton. During a show in Sacramento on November 19, West ended his set after being on stage for 30 minutes. His Saint Pablo Tour has been canceled indefinitely. Many people believe that his psychological issues are derived from the anniversary of his mother Donda West’s death which was on November 10.
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 8 of 14
9. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 9 of 14
10. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 10 of 14
11. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 11 of 14
12. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 12 of 14
13. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Kanye West Does Not Return Home After Hospitalization was originally published on newsone.com