Rihanna continues to dominate in the fashion industry, with anything she touches and creates turning into money. No wonder brands are clamoring and bidding high at the opportunity to collaborate with the Bajan queen.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Rihanna proved her miser touch once again with Puma. Tuesday night, she was honored with the Shoe Of The Year Award by Footwear News at the FN Achievement Awards (which is like the Oscars of shoes). She was awarded for The Creeper. Last year, Kanye West was awarded for adidas Originals YEEZY 350 Boost.
She went on stage, giving thanks to “all the Creeper fans and all the kids in the street who inspire me by doing things their own way.”
She also added that the award makes her, “proud to be a woman and proud to be a young woman from Barbados, especially.”
Rihanna is the first woman to win the Shoe of the Year award.
Green With Envy: Rihanna's Been Fashioning Some Serious Style With Her Favorite Color
1. Feminine in greenSource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. Gucci, Gucci, GucciSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Vintage vibesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Award winning (green) styleSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. What to wear to meet Stevie Wonder?Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Anti-tourSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Strike a poseSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Green and GucciSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. B*tch Betta Have My Money!Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. You're so jaded.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Olive you.Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Green for the Grammy'sSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Accent with greenSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Keeping it casualSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Mermaid vibesSource:Getty 15 of 15