If this isn’t enough to put things in perspective about Donald Trump, we don’t know what will.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In an already bizarre election, things took a weird turn when Trump unceremoniously kicked out one of his Black supporters at a Kinston, North Carolina rally, who he mistook for a protestor.
C.J. Cary, a 63-year-old African American marine veteran, says Trump is an “honest” candidate but just needs a little guidance on how to be more inclusive of minorities, women and people with disabilities. Cary had written a letter on the subject to Trump, but decided it would be more effective to hand deliver it personally. Once Cary got about 20 ft. from the stage, the crowd began to boo and harass him thinking he was a protester.
“We have a protester,” Trump said as the crowd continued booking. “By the way, were you paid $1,500 to be a thug?,” Trump asked, going off his conspiracy that Hillary pays protestors to crash his rally. Once Trump had embarrassed his own supporter to his satisfaction, he motioned for security saying “You can get him out. Get him out.” You truly can’t make this stuff up…
Watch it all go down below:
Famous, Black, & Republican
1. Donnie McClurkin is a registered Republican.Source:PR 1 of 16
2. Condoleezza Rice is a registered Republican.Source:PR 2 of 16
3. Colin Powell served as U.S. Secretary of State under President George W. Bush.Source:PR 3 of 16
4. Stacey Dash supported Mitt Romney.Source:YouTube Screenshot 4 of 16
5. Zora Neale Hurston was a supporter of the Republican Party for much of her life.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. 50 Cent is a registered Republican.Source:PR 6 of 16
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a registered Republican.Source:The Rock Instagram 7 of 16
8. “Divorce Court” judge, Lynn Toler, is Black and Republican.Source:PR 8 of 16
9. Jimmie “JJ” Walker is a registered Republican.Source:PR 9 of 16
10. Sheryl Underwood is a registered Republican.Source:PR 10 of 16
11. Don King is a registered Republican.Source:PR 11 of 16
12. Karl Malone is a registered Republican.Source:PR 12 of 16
13. Bishop T.D. Jakes is a registered Republican.Source:AP 13 of 16
14. Joseph C. Phillips is a registered Republican.Source:Screenshot 14 of 16
15. Wilt Chamberlain is a registered Republican.Source:AP 15 of 16
16. Greg Anthony supports Mitt Romney.Source:PR 16 of 16
SOURCE: Washington Post | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty