A study out of the University of South Florida found that almost half of people are still in touch with their exes, for one of three major reasons. Whether the feelings haven’t all together gone away, or the ex is the back-up plan, a lot of people keep their exes close after the relationship is over. Rickey Smiley agrees, saying he does actually keep in touch with his exes and in some cases invites them and their new partners or spouses over to his house.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Da Brat, however, finds this practice alien, saying she can’t see herself ever inviting an ex over. Headkrack doesn’t ever really have this issue entirely, because he is, as he says “a drifter.” Click on the audio player to hear this funny exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
The Most Hated Celebrity Relationships Ever!
1. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant1 of 15
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina JolieSource:AP 2 of 15
3. Tyga and Kylie JennerSource:Tyga Instagram 3 of 15
4. Nick Cannon and Mariah CareySource:PR 4 of 15
5. Amber Rose and Wiz KhalifaSource:PR 5 of 15
6. Usher and Tameka FosterSource:AP 6 of 15
7. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Karrueche Instagram 7 of 15
8. Stevie J and JoselineSource:PR 8 of 15
9. Ray J and Princess LoveSource:Ray J Instagram 9 of 15
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:Rihanna Instagram 10 of 15
11. Kim and Kanye WestSource:PR 11 of 15
12. Bow Wow and Erica MenaSource:PR 12 of 15
13. Lil Wayne and Christina MilianSource:Lil Wayne Instagram 13 of 15
14. Bobby Brown and Whitney HoustonSource:PR 14 of 15
15. Lisa Marie Presley and Michael JacksonSource:AP 15 of 15
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!