Brody Jenner, gather yourself.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kim Kardashian‘s ex-stepbrother, by way of Caitlyn Jenner, saw fit to hop on Instagram and show the world just how racist and deeply unwoke he is. But apparently, his father, Cait, is voting for Donald Trump in November (and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree), so how surprised are we, really?
After angering the public by backing a message that blamed Keith Lamont Scott for his own death over the weekend, Brody got back on the ‘Gram and doubled down on his thoughts. In the original Instagram post concerning the racially fueled police shooting, Brody’s friend claimed Scott’s death had nothing to do with race, but was instead a result of his own noncompliance.
Without discussing any of the facts in the Scott case, Brody’s friend shared his opinion about what allegedly went on, completely ignoring all of the cases where Black people are shot down in cold blood whether they’re following police orders or not. He also attempts to put himself in the shoes of the oppressed, because clearly he knows what it’s like to face police as a person of color …
Instagram user @taylormosher wrote:
I normally don't speak about this type of stuff, but this is just ridiculous. I can't even watch the news anymore without getting pissed off. This has nothing to do with race. White, black, brown, any color…if you have an officer of the law telling you to exit your vehicle (or do anything for that matter)…you comply. And not only do you comply, but you do so willingly and follow directions completely. And why in the world would you exit that vehicle with a weapon in hand (allegedly)?! That makes no sense! And if, let's just say, you DON'T have a gun, why would you not put your hands up in the air and state "I do not have a gun" so that the officers can clearly see that you don't?? If I, as a white male, did those things, I'd expect that I'd be putting myself in danger of being shot because I'd be making myself a perceived threat. This world is getting out of hand with the race issue. Maybe I say that because I'm not racist. I see humans as equals. You shoot me, or you shoot an African American, we are both humans with the same beating heart. Why is everything these days about race? Why?
Brody reposted his friend’s sad and racist ideology, adding “AMEN T!!” to express his approval.
After deleting the repost, Brody responded to an angry critic with “Hate is not the answer. #alllivesmatter.” He then echoed that message alongside a photo of puppies and more.
We know Brody best from his appearances on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but to be honest, he showed many signs of being a troubled person in those episodes as well.
Leave your thoughts below.
22 Photos Of Kylie Jenner's Ever-Evolving Hair
1. The Lady in RedSource:Instagram 1 of 21
2. Classic KylieSource:Instagram 2 of 21
3. Au naturelSource:Instagram 3 of 21
4. Pigtails and crop topsSource:Instagram 4 of 21
5. Braids and bikinisSource:Instagram 5 of 21
6. Does this qualify as aqua?Source:Instagram 6 of 21
7. An asymmetrical bob for the Balmain beautySource:Instagram 7 of 21
8. High fashion KySource:Instagram 8 of 21
9. Rainbow French braids like we'd never seen beforeSource:Instagram 9 of 21
10. Kylie goes peach for a casual day with friends.Source:Instagram 10 of 21
11. As blue as blue can get for Paper magazine.Source:Instagram 11 of 21
12. Just a hint of purpleSource:Instagram 12 of 21
13. Pretty in pinkSource:Instagram 13 of 21
14. Cold weather calls for a top knot.Source:Instagram 14 of 21
15. Lime green and lovelySource:Instagram 15 of 21
16. A brown bob for Interview magazineSource:Instagram 16 of 21
17. Kylie goes green just before Christmas.Source:Instagram 17 of 21
18. Kylie tries out burgundy for a birthday vacation.Source:Instagram 18 of 21
19. Kylie dyes her locks platinum blonde at the end of Summer Sixteen.Source:Instagram 19 of 21
20. She said on Snapchat that the bold makeover took "all day."Source:Instagram 20 of 21
21. And the best one of 'em all...Source:Instagram 21 of 21
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Richard Sherman Walks Out Of Press Conference After Addressing Recent Police Shootings