Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The reality star took to social media to reveal that she will not be returning after the reunion. She posted:
Before editing, Mimi’s original caption read, “I’m about family, success and bigger and better things. Goodbye Season 6.” In the photo, she’s pictured with a talent manager and entertainment attorney, which could mean that Stevie J’s ex is actually on to bigger things.
In the season 5 reunion show, Mimi made it clear that she was done with the drama regarding her beef with Stevie’s girl Joseline Hernandez.
Meanwhile, Mimi has also been rumored to be in a relationship with WNBA player Tamera Young.
"Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" Fights (PHOTOS)
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin' off.2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin' at Mama Dee's crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn't hold back.7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie's new artist Che Mack at the strip club.10 of 10
SOURCE: The Inquisitr | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Which “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Star Will Not Be Returning For Season 6? was originally published on globalgrind.com