TMZ reports: “Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ … Mariah has been trying to get Nick to sign off for nearly a year, but he just won’t do it and won’t say why. The couple separated in August 2014 and Nick filed in December of that year.”
Mariah is currently engaged to billionaire James Packer, and because the divorce isn’t official, their wedding had to be pushed back.
Meanwhile, during a trip to London, Nick stopped by Tim Westwood‘s studios to talk about his current ventures, which include a battle rap. Nick revealed to Tim that he would be eager to battle against one of hip-hop’s most notorious lyricists, Eminem, for $100,000.
Let’s see how this ends up.
20 Times Mariah Carey’s Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource: 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource: 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource: 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource: 4 of 8
5. Mariah’s kids are just too cute for words!Source: 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource: 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource: 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource: 8 of 8
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Nick Cannon Won’t Sign Off On Mariah Carey Divorce, Wants To Battle Rap Eminem For $100,000 was originally published on globalgrind.com