Amber Heard filed for divorce Johnny Depp, TMZ reports, just 15 months after they tied the knot. What’s more, the actress ruthlessly ended their marriage just three days after Depp’s mother passed away.
The couple didn’t have a pre-nup — amazing, considering how much Johnny is worth after all those Pirates of the Caribbean movies — and it sounds like Amber’s trying to get a chest full of gold coins worth of spousal support from him. Johnny’s lawyer Laura Wasser shut down the petition real quick, making the case that the Depps haven’t been married long enough for Johnny to owe Amber anything.
Rumors of a split have followed these two almost from the moment they publicly announced they were married, and the last time we saw them together — in that incredibly awkward apology video for smuggling their dogs into Australia — they looked less than thrilled with life.
As TMZ notes, it’s not clear who will get custody of their dogs Pistol and Boo.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 13
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 13
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 13
4. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.4 of 13
5. Jill Scott5 of 13
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20176 of 13
7. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin7 of 13
8. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown8 of 13
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 13
10. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs10 of 13
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 13
12. Usher & Grace Miguel12 of 13
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 13
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO: John Shearer / Getty
Johnny Depp’s Wife Amber Heard Files For Divorce At The Worst Time [POLL] was originally published on globalgrind.com