A teaser for the upcoming season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” has released and it shows the close-knit family enjoying each other’s company, while getting into some heated arguments. Since the year began, the tension between the family has thickened tremendously due to Rob Kardashian‘s surprising engagement to Blac Chyna.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Big sisters Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney have it out with Rob once the announcement was made. In one scene, Khloe says, “That’s so f—ed up,” after learning he proposed in front of Chyna’s whole family. “The fact that now he wants to be so public blows my mind.” A riled up Kim warns Rob, “You make sure that your girlfriend doesn’t publicly bash your sisters”
“Listen to the hostility in your voice,” says Rob to his sisters. “It’s exactly why I don’t say anything. This is the first time I’ve ever proposed to someone in my life.”
Check out the teaser in full above and stay tuned for the season premiere this Sunday, May 1 at 9:00 PM ET on E!.
All The Real Reasons We Love Rob Kardashian
1. He had a lot of fun with Chyna and Cairo at LEGOLAND.Source: 1 of 5
2. ...And every time he comes for Kim, it goes viral.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. It's Rob's world and Kanye's just living in it. Besides Hov, who else has achieved such notoriety?Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Rob's actually a sensitive mama's boy.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. He's a college grad.Source:Getty 5 of 5
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Rob Kardashian Defends Engagement To Blac Chyna [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com