We wish all of Columbus Short‘s issues could be resolved in an hour episode of Scandal. It seems as if the actor’s promising career is continuing to downward spiral.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Page Six, Columbus violated a condition of his parole having recently tested positive for cocaine and marijuana.
The 33-year-old was sentenced to three years of supervised probation, two months of community labor and anger management counseling stemming from a March 2014 incident where he punched a man in the face during a family function. His victim suffered a concussion and a fractured eye socket.
Columbus has reportedly completed the anger management counseling, but has yet to fulfill the community service hours.
The former star of Scandal and Stomp The Yard has previously admitted that his cocaine habit may have led to his dismissal from the ABC series.
While Columbus’ career seems to be in an indefinite peril given his recent tumultuous relationship with former video vixen, Karrine Steffans, his lawyer Ludlow B. Creary II believes that once he completes his probation, “…[Columbus is] going to continue to make progress.”
The actor is due in court on May 9th to address the probation violation.
Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year
1. She's Legal...Finally ft. Kylie Jenner and Tyga1 of 9
2. Watch Your Drinks ft. Bill Cosby2 of 9
3. Liar Liar ft. Brian Williams3 of 9
4. He Did WHAT? ft. Josh Duggar4 of 9
5. Patchouli Oil & Weed ft. Zendaya and Giuliana Rancic of Fashion Police5 of 9
6. Bye Bye Bye ft. Donald Trump6 of 9
7. Caught Creepin ft. Scott Disick7 of 9
8. Deflategate ft. Tom Brady8 of 9
9. The Case Of The Black-White Woman ft. Rachel Dolezal9 of 9
Columbus Short Reportedly Tests Positive For Cocaine While On Probation was originally published on hellobeautiful.com