Black Tony left a message for Rickey Smiley with the information necessary to help him out of jail, but he doesn’t quite get to communicate everything. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Folks Jailed While Zimmerman Walks Free
1. Lauryn Hill served jail time on a tax conviction. (Photo: AP)1 of 8
2. Michael Vick served time for dog fighting. (Photo: PRPhotos)2 of 8
3. Rapper Ja Rule was jailed for possession of a weapon and tax evasion. (Photo: AP)3 of 8
4. Wesley Snipes was jailed for failing to file federal income tax returns.4 of 8
5. Singer Ron Isley was jailed for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)5 of 8
6. Lil Kim served time for three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy related to a shooting outside a Manhattan studio. No one was injured.6 of 8
7. Martin Luther King, Jr. was jailed several times for peacefully protesting during the Civil Rights Movement. (Photo: AP)7 of 8
8. Domestic abuse victim Marissa Alexander was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2012 for firing two warning shots into a wall. (Photo: Hellobeautiful)8 of 8
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!