Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After Karrine Steffans publicly threw out her “husband” Columbus Short, the retired video vixen talked exclusively to HB about their marital issues:
“I’m so in love with this man. He’s so good to me and my son. And taking care of our house and such a good provider. He’s not as terrible as everyone made him out to be.”
Now, it’s Columbus’ turn to clean the air. The former “Scandal” alum hopped on the phone with Sirius XM to clear the air.
First he set the record straight about their marriage: “When we say ‘wife’ we need to use that term loosely,” he said.
“So Karrine is not your wife?” the DJ asked.
“Listen, I care about that woman….people have to learn when blessings come into their life, to accept those blessings, and you don’t have to operate in an old way, when you want a new thing.”
Okay, f*ck boy red flag #1: They never answer questions directly. (They are basically like, relationship politicians).
When asked about the alleged cheating the interviewer said, “Contrary to what Karrine is suggesting, you did not cheat?”
He said “I did not cheat. Who has cheated on Karrine Steffans? Don’t know.”
The interviewer delved more into the viral moment when Karrine called him out for cheating, asking what was going through his head as he sat among his clothes with a backpack and a solemn face.
“The girl knows that I’m cleaning up, almost out of my legal stuff, and to try to ravel me back up into some legal stuff, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about anybody. You only care about yourself.”
He finished by saying, “Everybody can’t go where you got to go.”
The DJ referenced our exclusive interview saying, “She’s spoken to Hello Beautiful and she said she still loves him and there’s still a place in your heart for him.”
“that’s great…” he interrupted, “But love is an action word.”
“She mentioned there are demons that she can’t help you with…”
“Her. Next question.”
You can watch the rest below. Who do you think is telling the truth in the He Says, She Says game?
Newlywed Bliss: Celebrity Couples Married Less Than Five Years
1. Crystal Renay and NeyoSource:Instagram 1 of 19
2. The BridgesSource:Eudoxie Instagram 2 of 19
3. The Al Mana'sSource:AP 3 of 19
4. The Timberlake'sSource:PR Photos 4 of 19
5. The Howard'sSource:PR Photos 5 of 19
6. The Perego'sSource:Facebook 6 of 19
7. The WestsSource:AP 7 of 19
8. The Williams'Source:AP 8 of 19
9. The JordansSource:PR 9 of 19
10. The Ferguson'sSource:Solange Instagram 10 of 19
11. The Harris'Source:Instagram 11 of 19
12. The Weatherspoon'sSource:Kelly Instagram 12 of 19
13. The Lawson'sSource:Solange Instagram 13 of 19
14. The Asomugha'sSource:Twitter 14 of 19
15. The Gross'Source:Lance Gross Instagram 15 of 19
16. The LegendsSource:Chrissy Teigen Instagram 16 of 19
17. The WadesSource:Gabrielle Instagram 17 of 19
18. The Ross'Source:Evan Ross Instagram 18 of 19
19. The TuckersSource:Kandi Instagram 19 of 19