CNN has reported that another terrorist attack has happened in Pakistan on Sunday killing at least 65 and wounding 315. Health officials told the cable news channel that a suicide bomber is to blame for these recent attacks in the country’s southwestern city of Lahore.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The explosion ripped through the heart of Lahore on Sunday evening, at a time when many families were at the park, CNN wrote. Police confirm that most of the people killed were women and children.
Given that it was Easter Sunday and people were out congregating at the park, there are speculations that Christians were the target of this attack, BBC News noted. However, no one has yet to take responsibility for this recent act of terror.
This month alone, there have been bombings in Nigeria, Brussels and Iraq.
This is a developing story.
PHOTOS: Brussels Terrorist Attacks
1. Military Presence In BrusselsSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. Soliders In BrusselsSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. Soliders In BrusselsSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. Soliders In BrusselsSource:Getty 4 of 6
5. Soliders In BrusselsSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Bruxelles Est BelleSource:Getty 6 of 6
Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 50 And Wounds 200 In Pakistan was originally published on hellobeautiful.com