New day. New rumored celebrity couple. But this union has us more confused than #BlacRob.
According to sources, Bow Wow aka Shad Moss, 28 and Keyshia Cole, 34 are dating. Yes, read that over again. It’s correct.
The rumors were sparked by a post Moss put up on Friday of a woman’s hands on his hand, laying on his back. The caption simply read, “Head rubs are the best!” Instantly followers were on his page trying to guess who the young lady was, as her face was mainly concealed.
Well, folks in their circle have apparently spilled the beans about the two.
As reported by The Shade Room: The two have known each other for a very long time, and just recently connected on a different level when they crossed paths at a club! The two have been taking it very slow, according to the source, but apparently Bow Wow is head over heels for Keyshia, and I’m talking sprung, but Keyshia on the other hand likes Shad too but is just taking things slow, since she is still legally married.
Moss, who is currently a cast member of CSI: Cyber, has a 4-year-old daughter with former urban model Joie Chavis. He was engaged to other former urban model, Erica Mena last year. Cole has a 5-year-old son with Daniel “Booby” Gibson a former NBA player.
As of Sunday morning the rapper turned actor deleted the suspicious Instagram post and denied the relationship on Twitter. Keyshia subsequently deleted her Twitter and Instagram pages. So there’s definitely something strange going on.
More importantly, what continually irks us is when celebrities try to be coy, knowing they’ll start a rumor. And then totally back out, once in a corner. In this specific instance we have a feeling these two will deny anything until the cows come home.
Here’s Gary’s Tea about Bow Wow and Keyshia Cole…
Keep It On The Hush: Secretive Celebrity Couples
1. Keisha Knight Pulliam and Ed HartwellSource:Instagram 1 of 18
2. Solange and Alan FergusonSource:Solange Instagram 2 of 18
3. Monica and Shannon BrownSource:Monica Brown Instagram 3 of 18
4. Usher and Grace MiguelSource:Usher Instagram 4 of 18
5. Oprah and SteadmanSource:Oprah Instagram 5 of 18
6. Kerry Washington and NnamdiSource:PR Photos 6 of 18
7. Justin Timberlake and Jessica BielSource:Justin Instagram 7 of 18
8. Jay Z and BeyonceSource:Tumblr 8 of 18
9. Cassie and DiddySource:Cassie Instagram 9 of 18
10. Nelly and Miss JacksonSource:PR Photos 10 of 18
11. Kevin Hart and EnikoSource:Instagram 11 of 18
12. Neyo and Crystal RenaySource:Crystal Renay IG 12 of 18
13. Emily B and FabolousSource:Emily B Instagram 13 of 18
14. Keri Hilson and Serge IbakaSource:Kerri Instagram 14 of 18
15. Evelyn Lozada and Carl CrawfordSource:Evelyn Instagram 15 of 18
16. Ludacris and EudoxieSource:Instagram 16 of 18
17. Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover17 of 18
18. Meagan Good and Devon FranklinSource:Meagan Instagram 18 of 18