Leah Still is our shero. During an appearance on ‘Good Morning America,’ the praiseworthy 5-year-old credited her father Devon Still with giving her the strength to beat cancer.
“I think it’s because my daddy made me [strong],” Leah told host Robin Roberts.
Leah finished the final treatment in her battle against stage 4 neuroblastoma last week, prompting athletes like Lebron James to post messages on social media.
Leah says she has dreams of being a cheerleader at Penn State, where her dad played football, when she gets older.
The thought tot was awarded the Jimmy V. Perseverance award at last year’s ESPY Awards, but couldn’t attend because she was in the hospital. With cancer claiming the lives of so many loved ones, it’s truly a blessing to see her conquer the devastating disease.
And for any parent dealing with a child battling a life-threatening disease, Devon Still has these words of encouragement.
Devon and Leah Still Family Photo Album [MUST SEE]
1. Photo Cred: LeahSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. The smile you have after shutting down the mall, literally. This girl had security and the mall manager following her aroundSource:Instagram 2 of 8
3. Selfies in the hospital to pass time by as we wait for the stem cellsSource:Instagram 3 of 8
4. She brings out the smile in me #Christmas2014 #PrayForLeah #LeahStrongSource:Instagram 4 of 8
5. I think we compliment each other well #PrayForLeah #LeahStrongSource:Instagram 5 of 8
6. Hard at work!Source:Instagram 6 of 8
7. #FistBump 👊 #PrayForLeah #LeahStrong #BeatCancerSource:Instagram 7 of 8
8. LOVESource:Instagram 8 of 8