Lark Voorhies, aka “she’ll always be Lisa Turtle to us,” is apparently no longer an African-American. She’s also no longer brown. The former Saved By The Bell star allegedly underwent a skin bleaching process and dyed her hair bleach blonde.
In the new photo caption, she wrote, “No, I am not black. I am American! I was born in America. I was not born in Africa, therefore I am not african. Africans are not african-americans! LV”
In another post, the 41-year-old appears a little darker than the first pic:
Whether she’s actually bleaching or just putting on a lot of filters, Lark isn’t the only one who said she’s not African-American recently. Raven-Symone and Taye Diggs have made similar comments as well.
In the past, Lark’s mother has claimed her daughter suffers from bipolar disorder.
15 Times Raven-Symone Was Undeniably Black (PHOTOS)
1. That Time When She Co-Starred On The Single Most Important Show About Black Families: "The Cosby Show."Source:NBC Universal 1 of 15
2. Actually Black.Source:Instagram 2 of 15
3. When She Showed Off Her #TeamNatural Afro. Key Term: Afro.Source:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Rapping With Da Brat.Source:Instagram 4 of 15
5. That's So Black.Source:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Showing Off Her Nikes For The 'Gram...Such A Black Thing To Do.Source:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Black Family Portrait.Source:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Raven Rockin' A Kufi.Source:Instagram 8 of 15
9. This...Source:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Rockin' These Modern-Day Cealie Dooky Plaits.Source:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Kufi & A BoomBox.11 of 15
12. That Time She Created This Beautiful Drawing Of An African Woman.Source:Instagram 12 of 15
13. This Whole Outfit Is African Inspired.Source:NBC Universal 13 of 15
14. That Time She Was Walking Around The Streets Of D.C. In A Floor-Length Fur...Looking Like Someone's Black Grandma.Source:SplashNews 14 of 15
15. Terrible Black Fashion Circa 2003.Source:SplashNews 15 of 15
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram