Rickey Smiley, Da Brat and Gary Wit Da Tea talk about their favorite foods and how their eating habits have changed since coming up out of the hood! Click on the audio player to hear this interesting discussion on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
RELATED: “Soul Food” Sequel Coming Soon, Nearly Twenty Years After Movie Release
RELATED: Mekhi Phifer Explains Why He’d Like To Do A “Soul Food” Sequel [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Rick Ross Reveals Which Food Helped Him Lose Weight [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 11
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad’s collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 11
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 11
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 11
5. When Aziz Ansari’s mom comes to town, it’s homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 11
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 11
7. If you aren’t already following Kelis on Instagram, you’re missing out.
7 of 11
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef’s got it all covered.
8 of 11
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 11
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 11
11. Taylor Swift’s sugar cookies with cinnamon eggnog icing.
11 of 11