Lamar Odom is having a tough time on his road to recovery after suffering an overdose last month, and doctors are concerned about his progress.
The NBA player is having difficulty with mobility and communication. A source told TMZ.com that Lamar’s only able to speak a few words every now and then. There’s also word that he seems to go completely blank at other times.
Although Lamar seemed to recognize Khloe when he first opened his eyes after he was found unresponsive in a Las Vegas brothel, he doesn’t recognize family and old friends when they come to see him at the hospital.
All of this has caused doctors to worry about the state of Lamar’s mind because they think he may have suffered severe brain damage during the medical incident.
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
Doctors Fear Lamar Odom Is Suffering From Brain Damage As He Struggles To Recover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com