Only in the fantasy world of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” would your boyfriend not allow you to leave the house, have you sent to jail while he turns up with strippers in his hotel room and his secret apartment and collude with his ex-girlfriend to catch you in a lie. This ladies and gentlemen is what #NetflixAndChill marriages are based upon.
In episode 5 of “Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood” we saw Princess give a dramatic, “Tyler Perry movie” monologue to Ray-J that he doesn’t deserve her and may he’ll appreciate her more if she were gone. Then she proceeded to throw a cup of water on his white outfit before she stormed off.
Did we mentioned that they’re now engaged?
Yep! On the red carpet for the BET Hip-Hop Awards Princess asked for Ray’s permission to confirm that they’re getting married! And you’ll have to take her word for it because she forgot to put her ring on.
Pause, they couple probably haven’t been engaged longer than an episode and she’s already forgetting to wear her ring? We wonder if her announcement just ruined the season finale and her chance at a spin-off show/wedding special. You know Mona Scott-Young is somewhere pissed off!
So lets just forget that the couple is engaged when we see them fighting next Monday. We hope they’re still together by the reunion episode. Since Erica Mena and Bow Wow didn’t make it down the aisle and we have yet to see receipts on the legality of Stevie J and Joseline’s marriage, we’re not really expecting Princess Love to ever become Princess Norwood.
17 Pictures Of Ray J As A Child (PHOTOS)
1. Ray J & Brandy Back In The Day.1 of 17
2. Baby Brandy & Ray J.2 of 17
3. Norwood Family Photo.3 of 17
4. Ray J In The Movie "Mars Attacks."4 of 17
5. Ray J Looking Innocent.5 of 17
6. Ray J Ain't Taking No Sh*t.6 of 17
7. Awww...how cute.7 of 17
8. Ray J & Shaq8 of 17
9. Oh, wait a minute.9 of 17
10. Ray J & Jack Nicholson10 of 17
11. Ray J Over 10 Years Ago.11 of 17
12. Ray J & Brandy On The Set Of "Moesha."12 of 17
13. Ray J On The Set Of Lil Kim's Video.13 of 17
14. Did Ray J Hit Kim First? Hmmm...14 of 17
15. Ray J Partying.15 of 17
16. Poppin' His White Tee.16 of 17
17. Ray J's "Sexy Can I" Face.17 of 17
Ray J And Princess Love From “Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood” Are Engaged was originally published on hellobeautiful.com