In one of the most talked about tracks on the album, “Better Things,” A$AP disses pop singer Rita Ora with the following lyrics:
I swear that b*tch Rita Ora got a big mouth / Next time I see her might curse the b*tch out/Kicked the b*tch out once cause she b*tched out/Spit my kids out, jzzed up all in her mouth and made the b*tch bounce.
Rocky has addressed the lyrics in numerous interviews, claiming he spoke on the situation only after Rita Ora spoke about their alleged fling publicly. Now, for the first time since the album’s debut, Rocky has apologized… sort of. The Harlem native said in an interview with The Guardian:
The Rita thing was tasteless of me, [But] I’ve got to stand by it, because I did it. I said it. Who gives a fuck about who I’m fucking? Nobody really cares. It’s fun to hear, but who really gives a fuck about who Rita Ora’s fucking?
What are your thoughts on Rocky’s apology?
SOURCE: Hip Hop N More | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Best Bikini Bodies Of 2015...So Far
1. Christina Milian makes us sweat.Source:Splash News 1 of 6
2. We love Lupita.Source:Splash News 2 of 6
3. Nicole Murphy is smoking hot over 40.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Karrueche showed off her toned legs in this amazing one piece.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Damn, girl.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Hailey Baldwin has abs of steel.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
A$AP Rocky On Dissing Rita Ora: “That Was Tasteless Of Me” was originally published on globalgrind.com