K. Michelle’s new music is extremely candid. The singer, who just released a mini-movie musical off of her latest “Rebellious Soul-The Musical” directed by Idris Elba, is opening up about love, sex and drama within relationships. She sings about a woman falling in love and, sometimes, being in love with the wrong person.
On TV One’s “Verses and Flow,” K. Michelle sang “Can’t Raise A Man” for women who try to convince themselves they can change their men despite themselves. Check out a sneak clip of “Verses and Flow” above and find out what she has to say to the women in troubling relationships.
Elle Varner, Mack Wilds, K.Michelle & More Share Their Favorite TLC Songs
1. "CrazySexyCool: A TLC Story"Source: 1 of 8
2. Kandi BurrussSource: 2 of 8
3. Elle VarnerSource: 3 of 8
4. Teyana TaylorSource: 4 of 8
5. Drew SidoraSource: 5 of 8
6. Brian WhiteSource: 6 of 8
7. K. MichelleSource: 7 of 8
8. Mack WildsSource: 8 of 8
The Brilliant Relationship Advice On K. Michelle’s “Can’t Raise A Man” [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com