‘s amazing voice was introduced to the world on Ruben Studdard “American Idol” and now he is taking control of his health on NBC’s “ The Biggest Loser.” He called into the “ ” for an The Rickey Smiley Morning Show to discuss what attributed to his obesity. Plus, hear how much he weighs, his goal weight, and the many challenges he faced being on the show. exclusive interview
Get Breaking News You Want To Know About On Your Phone
Hear more interviews on “
” live weekdays from 6-10 am EST, and The Rickey Smiley Morning Show to get the latest celebrity interviews! click here
RELATED: Rick Ross Gives The Secret To His Weight Loss [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Beyonce Joins Workout Video To Fight Childhood Obesity With Michelle Obama
RELATED: Walmart Joins Michelle Obama In Obesity Fight, Will Sell Healither Food
Celebrity Weight Loss Spokespersons
11 photos Launch gallery
1. EJ Johnson
1 of 11
2. Most Recently, Janet Jackson for Nutrisystems.
2 of 11
3. One of the most successful is Jennifer Hudson. Lost 80 lbs.
3 of 11
4. Mariah Carey is currently the spokesperson for Jenny Craig.
4 of 11
5. Phylicia Rashad lost 35 lbs. in 8 months with Jenny Craig.
5 of 11
6. Charles Barkley started Weight Watchers last fall and has lost 42 lbs.
6 of 11
7. Marie Osmond lost 50 lbs. with Nutrisystems.
7 of 11
8. Valerie Bertinelli lost 49 lbs. with Jenny Craig.
8 of 11
9. Kirstie Alley has switched from Jenny Craig to Organic Liaisons.
9 of 11
10. Kelly Preston has lost 39 lbs. with Organic Liaisons.
10 of 11
11. Queen Latifah as endorsed Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig & Curvation.
11 of 11