Amy Schumer has found yet another way to get under Black Twitter’s skin.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The comedian decided to parody Beyoncé‘s “Formation” video with the help of Hollywood vet Goldie Hawn while on the set of their upcoming film, Mother/Daughter, and it rubbed the internet the wrong way. In a video posted exclusively to TIDAL on Friday, the two actresses were in full on cast-away mode, while imitating their best Queen Bey dance moves.
But social media wasn’t here for a Black woman empowerment song being parodied by two White women. Some even used the hashtag #AmySchumerGottaGoParty:
The two were joined by costars Wanda Sykes and Joan Cusack for the impromptu parody. Check out the video above.
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner, Amber Rose, & More
1. Keanu with the kung fu grip.Source:Splash 1 of 19
2. Say hello to the bad gal!Source:Splash 2 of 19
3. Walking perfection.Source:Splash 3 of 19
4. Smooches!Source:Splash 4 of 19
5. To all my fans.Source:Splash 5 of 19
6. Behind the scenes.Source:Splash 6 of 19
7. Turning up is all we know.7 of 19
8. Fine Ass Girl.Source:ATL PICS 8 of 19
9. Did Amy witness a trainwreck?Source:Splash 9 of 19
10. Bumpy Teigen.Source:Splash 10 of 19
11. I knew a girl named Nikki…Source:Splash 11 of 19
12. Damn-Ber Rose.Source:Splash 12 of 19
13. In All White…Source:Splash 13 of 19
14. We’ve seen that outfit before.Source:Splash 14 of 19
15. She’s hot and cold.Source:Splash 15 of 19
16. Yeezy Season.Source:Splash 16 of 19
17. It’s not complete until he runs.Source:Splash 17 of 19
18. Don’t cry, dry your eyes.Source:Splash 18 of 19
19. It’s not tea, but it will do.Source:Splash 19 of 19
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter