Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ed Hartwell added to the mix of paternity tests and divorce drama with a little suspicious real estate activity. According to reports, Ed Hartwell sold his home around the same time he filed for divorce from Keshia.
The former NFL star had his home on and off the market since 2012 before finally selling late last month. Ed originally bought the house for $1.268 mil in 2005 but sold it for for $690k.
No word on why, but the timing is impeccable, which leads many to assume that he’s preparing himself for a lot of legal expenses. Earlier this month, Keshia claimed in the divorce docs that Ed “has been plotting to harm and obstruct [her] pregnancy” by engaging in “certain underhanded and unusual conduct.”
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs [PHOTOS]
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty