The couple told People magazine that they’re ending their marriage after nearly nine years. ”We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” the singer and the actress told People today.
The couple, who first met when Thicke was 14, dated throughout high school and officially tied the knot June 11, 2005. Their only child, Julian Fuego Thicke, was born April 6, 2010.
There’s been speculation for months the couple was headed for a split, with chatter that Thicke was cheating on his wife. In January the “Blurred Lines” singer was photographed seemingly kissing a woman in a Paris night club while partying with Kanye West and back in August a fan reported that the singer grabbed her butt and was flirting with her after a MTV VMA party, before taking her number to connect later.
We’ll never be able to listen to those love songs that he said were inspired by Paula the same again! So much for “Lost Without You” and “4 the Rest of My Life.” SMH.
Paula Patton & Robin Thicke Separate! 9 Pics Of How They Were…
1. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke Separated1 of 10
2. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke2 of 10
3. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke3 of 10
4. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke4 of 10
5. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke5 of 10
6. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke6 of 10
7. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke7 of 10
8. Paula Patton and Robin Thicke8 of 10
9. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton9 of 10
10. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton 10 of 10
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!