Models Winnie Harlow and Duckie Thot posted emotional videos over the after finding out they’d been selected to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in November.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“Words can’t express how much this means to me, thank you Victoria’s Secret for the opportunity of a lifetime.”https://twitter.com/duckie_thot/status/1038842705625972736
Harlow, 24, also posted a video of the moment where she found out she was selected to walk in the show. (It’s the second slide in the post below.) She drops to knees and starts crying as her team tells her the news.
Harlow will be the first model with vitiligo to walk the runway, according to Elle. Vitiligo is a skin condition that causes the loss of skin color in patches.
“I’m not a ‘Vitiligo Sufferer.’ I’m not a ‘Vitiligo model,’” she wrote in an Instagram post earlier this year. “I am Winnie. I am a model. And I happen to have Vitiligo.”
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
Models Winnie Harlow, Duckie Thot Freak Out After Making The Victoria’s Secret Show was originally published on blackamericaweb.com