STD’s are on the rise and have increased by over 200,000 cases. The CDC is saying that almost 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis happened last year. Doctors believe that STD’s continue to be on the rise because people that have the disease might not know.
They even spoke about people meeting others on Tinder, the dating app and not using protection. Rickey Smiley couldn’t believe that people meet others just to smash them on the dating site. The CDC wants people to continue to get tested to prevent diseases from being spread.
RELATED: R. Kelly Accuser Sues Him For Allegedly Giving Her An STD
RELATED: R. Kelly Accused Of Giving Woman STD, Forcing Her To Join Cult
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Report: Bravo Reality TV Stars Must Sign STD Clause
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- Mary J. Blige Shines In A Versace Look
- University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
- REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
- Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
- Megan Thee Stallion Visited The White House In An Alexander McQueen Look
- Kenan Thompson & Kel Mitchell Confirm ‘Good Burger 2’ Is In The Works
- Monica Shows Off Her Style In Pink Metallic Boots
Da Brat Cradles Her Adorable Baby Bump On Instagram
‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Reign Man: Shawn Kemp Arrested For Alleged Drive-By Shooting Incident
Tyler Perry And Byron Allen Are Reportedly Interested In Buying BET, Twitter Reacts
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Stephen A. Smith Admits His Beef with Kyrie Irving Is Personal And “His Daddy Knows Why,” Twitter Reacts