STD’s are on the rise and have increased by over 200,000 cases. The CDC is saying that almost 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis happened last year. Doctors believe that STD’s continue to be on the rise because people that have the disease might not know.
They even spoke about people meeting others on Tinder, the dating app and not using protection. Rickey Smiley couldn’t believe that people meet others just to smash them on the dating site. The CDC wants people to continue to get tested to prevent diseases from being spread.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In DUI, Child Endangerment Case
- Breaking Down Trust Issues: Experts Examine The Trauma Behind The Hurt
- Voletta Wallace & Faith Evans File Suit Against Snowboard Company For Using Biggie’s Image
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [VIDEO]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Texas Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets In Nine Minutes